size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
08-08-2023, 11:20 AM

Crux couldn't help but chuckle softly as the boy almost immediately shoved his nose into the space his paws had occupied only moments ago. The kid's explanation was pretty understandable, he remembered his own fascination with the obelisk when he'd been his nephew's age. He chuckled again as his nephew bombarded him with questions. Each in order then. "I'm gathering some of this up since it can be useful." He pulled his little pile of moss towards himself as he stepped back slightly to give the pup space to get a clearer look at the side of the stone he'd just scraped if he wanted. "It's called moss, it's a common plant with some unique properties. It grows on the sides of rocks and trees. I don't think the obelisk is meant for growing moss but it is useful in that regard." He made sure to pronounce the word obelisk carefully so the boy could hear it clearly. As for what the monument was actually for? Well he knew the pack laws were etched onto it's face, a symbol of Armada. But what had it been for before that? Considering it's size he assumed it had existed in this place long before the Armada had moved here at all. If he was correct then it's original purpose was as much a mystery to him now as it had been when he was a pup.

"Speech"

Art by MarkLix
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sniffing around Dreamer's Col 07:19 PM, 08-04-2023 09:35 PM, 01-22-2024