Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Lolaf

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Pride - BisexualPride - DemisexualChristmas 2019
08-08-2023, 12:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2023, 09:27 PM by Gloom. Edited 1 time in total.)
((Whoops this too longer than I meant, so figured I'd get this going. For ease of keeping things moving Gloom will be asking to be released from Ashen))

[Navigation note: Wolfpaw Lake]

Well they were here. Gloom's paws faltered some ways away from the border still, she felt her chest tightening. She'd spent so much time weighing the pros and cons of her choices here... And she still wasn't sold on what she'd landed on. Either way she'd be leaving someone behind, could she live with that? She glanced over at her travelling companion and...  her resolve hardened slightly. Gloom took a few deep breathes and then stepped up closer, she tipped her head back and unleashed a call, her voice was weak at first but grew in confidence as it went. She called for her family, for Spirit and Void and her Mother... But she also called for Venom. Nothing else to do but wait... And hope that they had in fact gotten the news that she was alright, had had to spend so much time away because she'd been injured while far from here. If they hadn't known, if they'd been left completely in the dark it'd only make this harder.

"Speech"

Image by AlienLion
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Choices Choices Wolfpaw Lake 12:25 PM, 08-08-2023 03:34 AM, 02-13-2024