size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
08-14-2023, 11:57 PM
She hardly spared a glance to the woman who called her 'sweetheart.' Words like that hardly phased her, though she generally was a hard one to flatter or fluster. "A pleasure, Keetie. Pandora." She responded before gripping the end of a piece of twine between her teeth and tugged. When she was satisfied with her knots, she released and continued to weave in some bits of dried lavender. She was used to making things like this for her work. After all, she was a Seer. Many of the items she created were important for her work.

“Wait, how did you loop it like that, that’s beautiful, can you show me?” She paused in her work for a moment and spared a glance at the antlered woman. She was pretty, she'd give her that. "When you've been alive as long as I have, you learn a thing or two. Then those things become second nature. Muscle memory. I practiced for weeks. Months even before I was able to do this successfully." She grabbed a white feather from her sack and carefully weaved into the dream catcher. Knotting, looping, tying things down. She slowed her pace a bit so that Keetie could see how she did it. "The material is also important. I prefer to use willow for the hoop...its flexible. But I need to go down the mountain to get that, so for now, something quick but more tedious to work with." She cast a sly smile towards Keetie, "Tedious for most, anyway." She was used to making things on the fly with what she had on hand.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. weave a dream The Stone Steppe 10:09 PM, 08-14-2023 08:54 AM, 04-17-2024