size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
08-22-2023, 12:24 AM
Only a few wolves appeared, one of them a half grown pup from Corvus and Twig's litter. It was enough, though barely, to justify taking out one of the hogs that plagued the orchard though she was inclined to be concerned for the young Magpie. Still, it would be a good learning experience if she kept to a safe distance. Clearing her throat she smiled at them all welcomingly. "I was hoping to go after one of the wild pigs here. I've noticed one sow with an injured leg who tends to lag behind the others that we could remove easily enough. Magpie, I'd like you to stay back and keep her attention by barking at her, if you would. Pay attention to what we are doing, because when you're older I'm sure you'll be doing the same thing. For now, make sure you're ready to run if she charges your direction. Cloudburst, Corvus, I'd like the two of you to be at the sow's heels to disable her. I'll cut her off from the rest and keep her there so you two can bring her down."

With that she trotted off into the orchard, leading the way quietly towards the sounder of pigs. The sow was there, a good ways away as she'd been last time Corbie saw her, and the alpha quickly darted in to nip at the sensitive snout of the pig, drawing her attention quickly. Feinting back and forth, she drove the pig step by step backwards, avoiding her enraged charges. As long as they could take the sow down before the rest of the sounder could hear her and come to her rescue, they'd be home free.
unless otherwise stated, Corbie's kinkajou companion is with her at all times

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Oh DEER, don't HOG all the apples The Orchard 05:08 PM, 07-24-2023 04:51 PM, 03-04-2024