Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-24-2023, 10:18 PM

“I distinctly remember calling you bad for me” He disagreed with a wicked grin, enjoying the sound of her merriment. As she sauntered through the door after him, his breath caught. So many times they teased around the edges of action, a part of him was still waiting for the punchline. He’d waited a long time to catch Isa now. They had moved about each other like dance partners. The blows of hard words testing and teasing each other.

He let the door close slowly behind him as she spread the coats into a nest just big enough for the both of them. He prowled forward, his eyes only for her. He leaned slowly over her body, taking her in inch by inch with his eyes before they rested with tenderness on her face. “What do I want indeed” He agreed with a playful snarl. “To kiss you, here” He said, resting a kiss against her cheek. “And here” he moved with each word, kissing her inner ear where it met her cheek. Then her neck, her shoulder. “And here” he trailed kisses gently down her arm.

Each one more playful, with more nip. Until he was laying lovebites across her skin. He pressed a paw gently down her fur, parting it as it moved. There was so much of her body he wanted to learn. It had been longer than he cared to admit since he had lain with another. His body trembled a little, the lust growing in his eyes. He wanted to savour every moment of this, to take his time and care of her. But the urge to take more was already growing.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024