Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-28-2023, 06:14 PM
"Otherwise you might get the wrong impression of me" he agreed dryly. What was he going to do about her rank? In truth, he wanted her to have authority in his pack. If this was going to work, they needed equal footing. It at least, for the drop be a little less pronounced. Was she up for leadership in the Armada? Did she want that trouble at all?

She grabbed the other side of his head, capturing him between her paws. He obliged her wish, looking at her as she spoke. Listening to the soft sound of her voice as much as the alluring words themselves. She wanted to stay. He was worth the effort. He did sigh, however and his voice was soft when he spoke next. "I've made many mistakes, and received a lot of blowback from my family. But you're not a mistake, Isa, and they will eventually have to accept that. Willing or not." He didn't think it would be that easy, and he did not relish hurting his children. He did not want them to think he was replacing their mother. Zee was irreplaceable, and Isa's place in his heart didn't fill that hole. It had its own space, her own place inside of him. "I took away the rank of queen, but perhaps I need to reinsert something similar. Did you want to be my Queen, Isa?"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024