gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Res
08-28-2023, 06:23 PM

With their gazes locked, Sirius shared his troubles with her. He truly was worried that his family wouldn't understand. Again Isa caressed his cheeks with her paws, placing another kiss upon his chin. "We'll go at your pace. Whatever you think will be easiest for your family." It wasn't her aim to replace their mother either, but if that was something that they wanted, then the blue woman would welcome them with open arms. It was just the kind of wolf she was. Loving, caring, thoughtful, a little sassy. Isa wanted everyone to find happiness. And she had a feeling that she had found hers.

Sirius mentioned ranks and titles and Isa's brow furrowed momentarily. He questioned her, asking if she wanted to be queen. "I want to be yours, Warlord. Titles mean nothing to me. They never have and they never will." More kisses were peppered across his muzzle, chin, nose. "I want nothing more than to find happiness with you and, hopefully, bring happiness to your family as well. I already see Andromeda as my family. Charlie too." Isa rested her head back against the ground with a sigh and a soft smile. "Whatever you need from me, I will give. Whatever you wish to bestow upon me, I'll take, but I don't require it."

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024