Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-28-2023, 07:28 PM
He barked a laugh at that, caught off guard by her answer… and very much attracted to it. He dug his paws into her fur, feeling every part of her. "Do you want that, Isa?" He asked, voice panting lightly in her ear "do you wish to be my Lady of War?"  He would give her the title she asked for in a heartbeat. They were teasing each other, both responding with clear desire to the touch of their bodies. 

"Mine, mine, mine. But I'll be yours, Isa. Only yours." He promised, pushing the paws containing her down her body. Pressing different parts of her harder against him. Until he couldn't take it any longer. He pulled her onto him, groaning with sheer feeling. He could get used to this. This time was slower, but no less passionate. He took his time with her. Pressing against her body, learning her. Listening to the sounds she made, until her voice vibrated through their bodies and joined with his growl. He was panting a great deal more by the end of it. Pulling her body down onto him, breathing heavily against the weight of her. But enjoying the feeling. "You're good at this" he gasped softly. He hadn't felt this way in… in a long time..he chased the feeling away. Desiring now more than anything some pillow talk. He was tired, exhausted even. Spent and aching in many good ways. But he wasn't willing to give this up for sleep. Not yet.

"As you know my son Azure vanished. I've given Hazel and Andy challenges for the rank. Do you want to hear about them?" He offered her the part, and now he was fulfilling his part. He wanted to tell her about the Armada. About diplomacy, and family, and everything she wished to hear about. He wanted to share everything with her, as he never thought he would share such things again.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024