Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
08-29-2023, 01:44 PM
Sirius nodded his head, in agreement about Andy. "I don't expect her to succeed, but I think she'll learn a lot from the experience. I intend to offer her the position of a General at the end of this." Not as lofty as Champion, but nothing to sneeze at either. At that point, she would have earned her slot. His lips twitched at her comment on his task for Hazel. "Do you disapprove, my Warlady?" He asked. Until today, she had been his slave. She had not suffered for it, and nor did he expect any wolf Hazel brought home to suffer. But the truth was, the Armada was not a pack for the faint of heart. He had no time for the soft wolves of the land that were not willing to fight for what they wanted. 

He hesitated when Isa suggested she talk to Hazel. In that moment he realised that sharing with Isa was not as easy as simply deciding it. These were his wolves, and he hesitated at the prospect. It was that hesitation that decided it. "I would like that, but you should know a little of her past." He explained. Fighting against his own nature. He WOULD share with Isa. He would not break what he was building. "She was abandoned as a child, her parents did not want her and I claimed her. Her father came looking for her when she was a yearling, and he tried to kill her. She fought him, and won. His bones lie in Armada soil. She has had nightmares since then, but she is brave and strong. She may not wish this to be common knowledge, but we are in this together now, Isa." He said softly. His respect for his General was clear.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Nobody's prey Dreamer's Col 11:38 AM, 04-28-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024