there goes my lie-in

Ursa

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
09-06-2023, 02:30 PM

Ursa was not one for the morning. Preferring to slumber until nearly noon, it was surprising that her eyes opened with the sun not fully in the sky yet. From her spot near the hearth, she could see that most of her siblings had already gone about their day. Were all of them early risers like dad? Her face scrunches up as she stretches out her limbs and pulls herself to stand. Glancing around the open room, she wonders where they all went. Lifting her nose, she can tell that they've left and mom is probably the only one nearby. Letting out a huff, Ursa moseys on outside, slipping from the den out into the crisp morning air.

A startled yelp leaves her as the chill of winter smacks her in the face. "So cold!" She squeaks as a shiver runs down her spine. Letting out a yawn and another stretch, Ursa glances around until her eyes land on her Auntie Hazel and Uncle Bas's treehouse. Oh, maybe they'd want to play! Taking a few steps in the direction of the treehouse, she suddenly notices another wolf she didn't recognize. Stopping in place, Ursa watches the black-coated wolf for a few moments before realizing that surely they can't be an intruder! "Hi! Do I know you?" Ursa calls out as she approaches the other pup at a toddling walk.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there goes my lie-in Mile-High Woods 09:59 PM, 09-05-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024