Extra large
build
Light
player
Hermes

Critical Dodge!1KPride - PansexualOoh La LaSamhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
OverachieverUnderachiever
09-06-2023, 04:53 PM
Thankfully, Dulla offers a soft howl in return to his and relief floods the boy’s system at the fact that she is alive. First, he needs to make sure that the girl he helped to shore, is safe before he leaves.

With his head dropped and shoulders rolled inward, the boy offers Bramble his submission and words of praise for her swimming. Thankfully, the girl accepts his display and her words have Calico Jack dipping his head further down but out of sheepishness rather than submission. Him? A great teacher? The smile that she gives him seems to be genuine and the boy lifts his head with a bright smile of his own offered to her. Jack really doesn’t mean anyone harm unless they seek to hurt him or his family. True, the Raiders raid but it is all just meant for good fun.

Bramble’s next words have him cocking his head sideways as he regards the girl, worry coloring his features and tugging his lips down as he considers. The swim had been tiring and Jack wants the girl to rest and regain her strength. Yes, there is still work that needs to be done to get them warm and Dulla that he simply must find but he doesn’t want her to expend her energy reserves needlessly. Suddenly, a voice calling his name pulls his gaze over to where Dulla is bounding toward him and Calico beams a bright smile at her. If she had careened into his side, the boy would not have cared since he has been so worried about her.

Tail picks up speed as she skids to a halt near them and he happily says, “Dulla! Oh Dulla, I was so worried about you! Are you okay?” The woman returns his worry and he nods that they both okay, before she is nudging his shoulder. Icy blue eyes blink down at her as she admonishes him for being so reckless and his ears flatten against his skull as the grin turns shy and he admits, “I know I can swim and was worried about you. If I had to do it all over again, I would have tried to knock you further up the beach.”

It is true, he is careless but only when it comes to the safety of others! Eyes look over to Bramble as Dulla asks her name and Jack makes the introduction, “Oh sorry! Bramble this is Dulla. Dulla this is Bramble.” At the mention of being brave fools, the boy gives a hearty laugh and says, “Hey! To be fair, it is better to live as brave fools rather than die as selfish sages.” He shoots her a wink before saying, “I was just trying to get Bramble here to rest while I go and gathering some kindling for the fire. Please tell her that I am right. Actually, you both need to rest! Just… stay here you two.”

Brows crinkle as he tries to sound ‘demanding’ but Calico Jack knows that he sounds far from it. He really just wants to keep them both to be safe... dang it.

"Calico Jack"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. soooo, that was…wow The Shimmering Shore 06:40 AM, 08-08-2023 05:15 PM, 01-06-2024