size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
09-07-2023, 12:02 AM

a voice (blessedly) steals Araneae's attention from the miserable weather, drawing their gaze a few paces away to where a girl seems equally dismayed. "So cold!" yup, she had their whole-hearted agreement. eager to commiserate - and meet a new playmate, hopefully - they eat up the few steps between them and offer a sympathetic grimace. "tell me about it! i can barely feel my pads!" they lift their feet one paw at a time and blow a hot waft of air across, hoping to warm their extremities. "i don't think so? are you a...a Fa-ta-lis?" It's a term they learned from Cryptis, and one they're eager to try out. now that they are aware of the fact, who knows how many Fatalis wolves they'll bump into? "i'm Spider, and i live with Hazel and Bas in their treehouse!" they exclaim, giving an excited little wag of their tail. "have you met them before? they're super nice!"

“speech”

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there goes my lie-in Mile-High Woods 09:59 PM, 09-05-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024