gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Bunni

Dream WeaverSamhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipVengeanceUnderachieverDouble Master
OverachieverHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! By the skin of my teethOoh La La1KCritical Fail!
Critical Attack!The Ooze Participant
09-07-2023, 11:43 AM

"Ghoul?"

A voice so soft, so maternal, there was no denying it.

"Mama?" It had been a long time since he had said it. Voiced the word that plagued his nightmares. Why had he not been there for her? His lips tremble as he keeps his eyes shut. Maybe, just maybe, if he sleeps a little longer, she will keep talking to him. "I miss you," he whispers, his voice hoarse and barely heard over the ragged breath he draws in. Forcing himself to lay still, he sucks in a deep breath. Filling his lungs with her scent. That was new. Was he going off the deep end? How was that possible? His face furrows tightly as his ears shift backward. His paws twitch as something pulls at him. An invisible string tied to his heart tugs at him and begs him to open his eyes and look.

Finally, he does. His chin tilts upward from the grass he lays in to peer around him. Though it is foggy and his surroundings are a blur, there is no denying the face that looks down on him. "Mother," Ghoul's voice is breathless as he continues to stare at her in disbelief. "Did I die?" He questions as he lifts a paw to press it against his fur. No, he still felt real, felt alive. But how was he seeing her right now as if she were still alive? Fear fills him for a moment. Fear that if he moves she will disappear. Fear that this will be his one and only time to ever see her again. The last time had been at the challenge and it was no sort of nice goodbye either.

"Mother, I-" his words stop as his body wills him to stand up. He is taller than her, bulkier than her, but he remembers how to be gentle. It is almost hard to remember that she is smaller than him when he rushes forward. There is no hesitation as he embraces Recluse. Tears well up and stream down his pale cheeks as he wraps his head around her shoulders. A sob heaves in his chest as he buries his face against her neck. "I miss you," he murmurs into her fur. Unlike any other time Ghoul has ever been, he doesn't hold back his emotions. He allows the tears to stream down and continues to do so. It is the first and only time he has ever cried.

Minutes feel as if they pass by before he pulls away. "Mother," Ghoul pauses again as he tries to get a good look at her. No matter how he blinks, she still somewhat seems fuzzy as if she's not totally there. "What happened? Galho came and then Enki and I wasn't sure if I could believe them," his voice was hoarse as he choked back the feelings he had so wished would go away. "I'm so sorry I fucked up," his words are a mumble of a mess as he pushes forward to embrace her again.

Ghoul Klein

Warning: If anyone dares to fuck with Cricket, their pups, or Macabre, you will be answering to him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Say Something... Somnium 07:39 PM, 09-01-2023 05:54 PM, 01-29-2024