Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-07-2023, 11:34 PM
“I know baby, I know. I’m trying” he promised her, reaching around for the packet of herbs he had been left with if she was in pain. Seeing her like this was excruciating, but he placed all of his own emotions carefully aware. Schooling his features to be nothing more than gentle, and loving. He wasn’t concerned, that face said. She was going to be fine.

He held onto the packet, waiting to see if she could keep down the water. He could feel her leaning against him, needing his strength. He would grant her anything she wished to ease her through this. “You have nothing to apologise for baby girl” he told her, gently brushing the fur around her eyes. “I’m going to make you some tea, it’ll help. I’m not going far” He promised her, stepping a couple steps away to where he had water heating. He added the packet of herbs to it - he had no clue what, exactly - but he trusted his healers. He blew on the water, before carrying it back to her. “Try this, sweetheart”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hold Back The River Dreamer's Col 02:09 PM, 09-07-2023 03:57 AM, 02-17-2024