Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-08-2023, 08:33 AM

In a sense, Gil now felt responsible for all of the youth that resided within Raider's Hollow. Whether they were of his blood or not, they were his responsibility. It didn't mean that he would answer for their crimes, but he would be there for guidance and whatever else they may need. While most of the youth had begun to prosper, there were a few he still questioned. Aresenn and Diablo being the two he grew more and more concerned about. Gil's thoughts lingered on the future and what he wanted for the Raiders until a deep but youthful voice called out to him.

Turning his cheek to get a better look, he was surprised to see Diablo requesting his presence. "What can I do for you, Diablo?" He asks tentatively as he turns his body to fully face the growing boy. He definitely wasn't the soft-looking sort and though his coat was as dark as midnight, he could see the relation to Ignis clearly.

"speech"

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 08:20 PM, 08-07-2023 12:05 PM, 03-07-2024
2. I’m not a kind hearted man IC Archives 12:05 PM, 03-07-2024 08:23 PM, 02-15-2024
3. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 08:23 PM, 02-15-2024 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023