Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
08-07-2023, 10:20 PM

Standing on the shore, exhausted from recent hard work, Gil hummed quietly. One might recognize it as a popular shanty, but he would tell you he made it up himself. Sitting near a crackling fire as a drizzle began to indent the sand, he stared out at the ocean. Dark, ominous, foreboding. All the words one would describe something that most others feared. Him, though? Fear was not something in his vocabulary. Instead, he enjoyed the sight of what might linger in the shadows. No one thing was ever too intimidating for him.

"speech"

CODE BY SHELBY

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

Expert Intellectual (137)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

OverachieverLoserUnderachieverCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 5 Worship
09-08-2023, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2023, 04:03 AM by Diablo. Edited 1 time in total.)

He was bored. While this place had more things to explore than their old lands, he had grown tired of carving out a place to sleep and instead, sought out some other things to do. His father had probably gone on a trip to the mainland, and though Diablo had half a mind to follow and demand some training, he found the next best thing. Gil was standing at the edge of the shore, staring out at the water. The dark youth watched him for a moment, considering his options here. Rolling his shoulders, he walked up to the older male. "Hey Gil! You busy?" He questioned. It was a rhetorical question. Whether or not he was busy didn't matter to him.

"Speak"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Intellectual (635)

Master Fighter (780)

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

An icon representing the specialty Slave Master Slave Master

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-08-2023, 10:33 AM

In a sense, Gil now felt responsible for all of the youth that resided within Raider's Hollow. Whether they were of his blood or not, they were his responsibility. It didn't mean that he would answer for their crimes, but he would be there for guidance and whatever else they may need. While most of the youth had begun to prosper, there were a few he still questioned. Aresenn and Diablo being the two he grew more and more concerned about. Gil's thoughts lingered on the future and what he wanted for the Raiders until a deep but youthful voice called out to him.

Turning his cheek to get a better look, he was surprised to see Diablo requesting his presence. "What can I do for you, Diablo?" He asks tentatively as he turns his body to fully face the growing boy. He definitely wasn't the soft-looking sort and though his coat was as dark as midnight, he could see the relation to Ignis clearly.

"speech"

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

09-12-2023, 08:41 PM

"Fight me. I wanna learn some shit, and my old man's been slackin' with us." He said pointedly. He wasted no time in getting to the root of what he wanted. He wasn't really the sort to beat around the bush, nor out his father. Though the latter was mostly because he was still pissed with his dad for getting pissed at him about his first raid. That was still a sore spot for the horned youth. Did he take any of Ignis' words of what he needed to do to better himself and apply them? Nope! He still didn't bother to put in much effort, but Gil didn't need to know that. As far as he was concerned, the Raider King could assume his dad was just a shit teacher. He smirked at the thought of his father potentially getting in trouble and didn't think much of the repercussions that would follow, if any.

He stopped several feet from Gil, staring hard at the older male as he flexed, finger-like toes impatiently tapping the sand. "Waddaya say? Indulge me? I'd like to win a fucking fight for once, so maybe you can teach me a thing or two."

"Speak"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (780)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
09-12-2023, 09:34 PM

Something in the way that Diablo stood there, impatiently tapping those peculiar toes rubbed Gil the wrong way. Did the boy think himself better than everyone? Or was it just a shit attitude? His brow furrows slightly as the boy tosses words at him. Gil considers his options for a moment. Words do not leave his mouth as he lets the silence drag on. So Diablo wanted a fight, a fight he would get.

Just as he thought Diablo would get fed up with waiting, Gil launched himself forward. Sand sprayed backward as his paws dug into the ground. Jaw opened wide as he stretched his long legs and lunged at the boy's face. Straight to the point. Ears folded backward, scruff bunched up, tail tucked, and muscles ready to react. There would be no getting out of this fight now. The lesson would come later.

"speech"

Gilgamesh vs Diablo for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

09-12-2023, 09:42 PM

He began to frown, an impatient sigh leaving his lips as he felt like Gil was taking a second too long to answer. He wanted to know now, dammit! Would the Raid King teach him or tell him to fuck off? "You too old t-" He didn't quite get to finish what he was going to say because all of a sudden, Gil launched at him in a flurry of flying sand and was lunging straight for him. "Oh fuck!"The yearling had a moment of mixed surprise and panic, and he stumbled backward, loosing his footing in the sand as he fell on his ass. He squeezed his eyes shut and threw his head to the side, hoping that his horns or his head would knock his alpha's teeth away while he tried to regain his footing.

Diablo vs Gilgamesh for Spar
Round: 1/2
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked gauntlets
Mutation 1: Horns - Defensive
Mutation 2: Bristled Mohawk - Defensive
Mutation 3: Dexterous Paws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Intellectual

"Speak"

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (780)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
09-12-2023, 09:46 PM

Luck would be on the boy's side tonight. As sand and paws went flying, spit drooling from his lips, he watched as Diablo fell backward onto his haunches. Fortunately for Diablo, Gil was always in control of his movements. Pulling up quickly as Diablo moved his head toward the side to avoid his snapping jaw, he stood over the boy with each front paw on either side of the cowering youngster. A growl rips from his throat as he hops backward. Light on his paws, he doesn't leave Diablo waiting. Lunging back forward, he goes low, paws sliding through the slick sand as he nearly slides on his own belly toward Diablo's long toes. If he can keep the boy off balance and in the sand, the fight will be over sooner than later.

"speech"

Gilgamesh vs Diablo for Spar
Round 2/2
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

Diablo

Loner

Expert Fighter (161)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon

09-12-2023, 10:26 PM

He was not in a good position at all. Gil had caught him completely off guard, and now Diablo was stuck sitting on his tail, ass in the sand, and not a single drink in his hand to make this worthwhile. The swing of his head missed, though honestly, that was more reaction to not getting his face bit off than actually trying to hit Gil back. However, when his alpha reigned himself in some and stood over his felled body, Diablo growled a warning. "Tch!" Gil backs off for just a heartbeat before coming at him again, only this time, the older male was sliding toward him like some god awful penguin that was out to smack the shit out of him. In a half-assed attempt, Diablo tried to scoot back and away, failing to be able to get to his feet as the sand made it hard to get any decent traction. So instead, he throws himself back, hind legs kicking out in an effort to try and kick Gil in the nose and get him to stop creeping.

Diablo vs Gilgamesh for Spar
Round: 2/2
Defensive Battle Accessory: Spiked gauntlets
Mutation 1: Horns - Defensive
Mutation 2: Bristled Mohawk - Defensive
Mutation 3: Dexterous Paws - Offensive
Skills: Advanced Fighter & Advanced Intellectual

"Speak"

The Judge

Administrator

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-22-2023, 09:43 AM

And the winner is...

Gilgamesh

Diablo must give up by submitting, fleeing or passing out.

Totals:

Gilgamesh :
Attack Roll: 1 - Critical fail
Defense Roll: 52
Agility Roll: 89
Perception Roll: 21
Total: 163
Attack[1] + 50% Bonus[0.50]: 1.50
Defense[52] + 30% Bonus[15.60]: 67.60
Agility[89] + 5% Bonus[4.45]: 93.45
Perception[21] + 30% Bonus[6.30]: 27.30
Total[189.85] + 25% Bonus[47.46]: 237.31

Diablo :
Attack Roll: 33
Defense Roll: 24
Agility Roll: 66
Perception Roll: 40
Total: 163
Attack[33] + 15% Bonus[4.95]: 37.95
Defense[24] + 30% Bonus[7.20]: 31.20
Agility[66] + 0% Bonus[0.00]: 66.00
Perception[40] + 15% Bonus[6.00]: 46.00
Total[181.15] + 15% Bonus[27.17]: 208.32

Gilgamesh

"The Bully™"

Raiders Hollow
Raid King

Master Fighter (780)

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Critical Block!
10-09-2023, 11:24 AM

Gil is impressed that the boy has a quick reaction to his onslaught of lunging. Yet, he surmises that it is because of his upbringing. As he slides through the sand and watches Diablo roll and push backward with paws flying toward him, Gil pushes his paws downward and stops his forward movement. Diablo's toes barely brush over his muzzle, a few fine scrapes across his skin as he watches the boy struggle to find his footing. Taking a moment to catch his breath, Gil slides back and up onto his paws. Stepping forward so he still looms over Diablo laying in the sand, he lets his own lips pull up in a growl of warning.

"Did you learn something or shall we go again?" Gil says, his voice a deep rumble as he allows his lips to curl slightly into a smirk, daring the boy to keep up with the attitude.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 10:20 PM, 08-07-2023 02:05 PM, 03-07-2024
2. I’m not a kind hearted man IC Archives 02:05 PM, 03-07-2024 10:23 PM, 02-15-2024
3. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 10:23 PM, 02-15-2024 11:31 PM, 11-01-2023