An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-10-2023, 05:59 AM

The sight of Vidarr looming behind the boy sends a wave of relief rushing through her. Closing her eyes while he chastises the boy, Delphi summons the strength to stand up from the mud. Pulling herself out of the muck, she leans into Vidarr as he moves over to her side. When he requests to know what happened, she looks up at him with wide, red, and watery eyes and trembles on her lip. "I wasn't doing anything but laying out here," she starts and then lifts a paw to point at him.

"He came along and demanded my bag. Tried to take it from me and I wasn't going to let that happen!" Delphi snorts as she shoots the other pup a glare before looking back up at Vidarr. "He grabbed my bag and me with it, and ended up tossing us into the lake. Then I saved his ass and what does he do in return? He stabs me with those things on his cheek!" Her voice is a whine as she lifts her paw to touch her cheek where the laceration is. When she pulls back her paw to reveal blood, she lets her eyes water even more. "I tried to bite his toe off because that he deserves," she seethes, emotions quickly flashing back to fury as she once more throws daggers full of glares in his direction. "He picked me up again and slammed me down in the mud and that's when you showed up," Delphi let one tear slide down her cheek as she pressed up against Vidarr's leg, her chin tilted up to look at her adoptive grandfather. None of what she said was a lie, but the theatrics were... something.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Trouble with a capital T The Stone Steppe 01:03 PM, 08-31-2023 02:01 PM, 02-01-2024