there goes my lie-in

Ursa

Ursa

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2023, 06:22 AM

A giggle leaves Ursa as her face crinkles with happiness. Another pup to play with! Prancing with her paws lifting high until the space was closed between them, she gave the other pup a good look. A myriad of black striping, the pup was lovely! What made Ursa's head tilt slightly was the seemingly second pair of eyes... Not that those sorts of things gave her negative feelings, but she hadn't seen anyone with that before. Her mama had told her it was rude to stare though so she quickly diverted her gaze to elsewhere as the other pup was speaking. It didn't last long as Ursa had to look back at the pup, a smile widening across her face as her tail wags excitedly.

"Yes! A Fatalis! Ursa Fatalis, it's nice to meet you Spider!" she says. Her tiny voice was pleasant with that sort of humming softness that made you want to listen to her talk all day. "Oh, you do?!" Ursa responds to the fact that the pup also lived with Hazel and Bas. "Oh, Bas is my cousin! His dad and my dad are brothers!" At times, it still didn't make sense to her, but that was okay. All that mattered was that Hazel and Bas were her family. "Are you related to them?" Her head tilted to the side because the pup in front of her did not look like a Fatalis...

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there goes my lie-in Mile-High Woods 09:59 PM, 09-05-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024