Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-12-2023, 07:34 PM

Something in the way that Diablo stood there, impatiently tapping those peculiar toes rubbed Gil the wrong way. Did the boy think himself better than everyone? Or was it just a shit attitude? His brow furrows slightly as the boy tosses words at him. Gil considers his options for a moment. Words do not leave his mouth as he lets the silence drag on. So Diablo wanted a fight, a fight he would get.

Just as he thought Diablo would get fed up with waiting, Gil launched himself forward. Sand sprayed backward as his paws dug into the ground. Jaw opened wide as he stretched his long legs and lunged at the boy's face. Straight to the point. Ears folded backward, scruff bunched up, tail tucked, and muscles ready to react. There would be no getting out of this fight now. The lesson would come later.

"speech"

Gilgamesh vs Diablo for Spar
Round 1/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 08:20 PM, 08-07-2023 12:05 PM, 03-07-2024
2. I’m not a kind hearted man IC Archives 12:05 PM, 03-07-2024 08:23 PM, 02-15-2024
3. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 08:23 PM, 02-15-2024 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023