Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - SilverWordyBest BudsSocialiteCritical Attack!Legendary
LoserRaiderCritical Fail!Samhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipScarred
Snake EyesWinnerOoh La LaDouble Master1KAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3By the skin of my teethVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Overachiever
Critical Block!
09-12-2023, 07:46 PM

Luck would be on the boy's side tonight. As sand and paws went flying, spit drooling from his lips, he watched as Diablo fell backward onto his haunches. Fortunately for Diablo, Gil was always in control of his movements. Pulling up quickly as Diablo moved his head toward the side to avoid his snapping jaw, he stood over the boy with each front paw on either side of the cowering youngster. A growl rips from his throat as he hops backward. Light on his paws, he doesn't leave Diablo waiting. Lunging back forward, he goes low, paws sliding through the slick sand as he nearly slides on his own belly toward Diablo's long toes. If he can keep the boy off balance and in the sand, the fight will be over sooner than later.

"speech"

Gilgamesh vs Diablo for Spar
Round 2/2
Size: Extra large
Build: Medium
Offensive Battle Accessory: Spiked bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: Gold chainmail cuirass
Companion 1: Barn Owl, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Wolverine, Male - Battle
Mutation 1: Crystal spines - Defensive
Mutation 2: Tufted deer fangs - Offensive
Skills: Master Intellectual & Master Fighter
Specialty: Blessed

gilgamesh is aggressive, don't trust him

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 08:20 PM, 08-07-2023 12:05 PM, 03-07-2024
2. I’m not a kind hearted man IC Archives 12:05 PM, 03-07-2024 08:23 PM, 02-15-2024
3. I’m not a kind hearted man Daager Isle 08:23 PM, 02-15-2024 09:31 PM, 11-01-2023