An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-13-2023, 06:56 PM

His disgruntled reaction left her reeling. Eyes wide as a spray of water came back at her, she scrambled backward. The words he spits at her and his quick movements have her heart racing. Sopping wet and half in the water and half out, she blinks at him as he sneers that he won't share his honey, licking his paw while doing it. For a moment, she had believed he would attack her. Her ears fold back and she tries to catch her breath. All she can see or think about is the day that her tail had been ripped off. The same sort of thing had happened. She had been trying to play and that douche had attacked her.

Frozen in place, Delphi just sits there, staring at him. Her eyes are watering and she can't control her heartbeat. With a shallow breath, she tries to breathe. He isn't going to attack her. Strai was an asshole, but he wasn't that kind of asshole. Blinking a few more times, she lifts a paw and wipes at her eyes. "Just dirt or somethin'," she tucks her chin and finally looks away as she rolls over to stand up on all fours. Rolling her shoulders back, she then gives her fur a good big shake, sending water flying in all directions.

"Didn' want any of your honey anyway," Delphi says half-heartedly as she shows him a snarl with her lips raised before turning away from him. "Thanks for the help, I guess I should get going," she says over her shoulder, words nearly a whisper as she chokes against the tears fighting to spill. That feeling of terror still eats at the back of her mind. Would she always be like this? Terrified that someone bigger is going to try and take a piece off of her?

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Be my Honey The Stone Steppe 06:07 PM, 09-12-2023 03:28 PM, 09-21-2023