Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
09-14-2023, 09:46 PM

-Mature-

He let out a rumbling purr of satisfaction as he looked down at her. Feeling her tongue on his chin. What was it with this woman, that he couldn’t get enough of her? He felt her tail brush against him, and he arched into her touch, breathing against her neck as he brushed his fangs lightly across her throat. “Mmm… I think I can do that, My War-rabbit.” he teased. He slid his hind legs down, fully opening up her body before he thrust down into her. Growling with possessive intent as he did so, timing the noise to the thrust.

He nipped against her throat, gripping it lightly between his teeth, causing her breath to stutter. But his movements were careful as he pushed her harder into the earth. His forepaws digging into hers, still trapped beneath him as he had his way with her. Fast, and hard, and so, so satisfying. His breath was a low and breathy growl of enjoyment. He released his pinched grip on her throat and dragged his teeth up the underside of her chin as he quickened his pace.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. It's gone. It's all gone. Dreamer's Col 05:08 PM, 09-07-2023 01:17 PM, 03-10-2024