An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-16-2023, 09:40 PM

Both Binti and Manny let out hissing sounds of warning as Strai approached with his bundle. The companions, mostly Binti (Manny could care less), were not quite fond of the boy. Or at least what he had done to poor Binti. Why was he always in the damn crossfire of things? Delphi looks up, raises a paw to shush her companions, and waits curiously to see what Strai has for her. His words leave her head tilting and looking at him in confusion as he drops the bundle and a bear head appears all blood and gore right in front of her.

"You've been looking for me?" She questions with a raise of her brow before remembering she needs to add her herbs into the pot. The water was just beginning to boil! Pulling from her satchel a mixture of dried elderberry, mint, and lavender, she drops it into the pot and motions for Binti to give it a good swirl with the stick they'd found and carved into a spoon-looking thing of sorts. Once that is settled, Delphi addresses Strai's question. "Winter tea for when we don't feel good," she answers simply, not caring to go into all the details. As if he would even care anyway. Wanting to get back to the... bear head in the room, Delphi looks from Strai to the bear head and then back up to him.

"Why is there a bear head in here?" She says, wrinkling her own nose at him.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023