size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
09-17-2023, 12:13 AM

Araneae grins, lips splitting to reveal sharp puppy teeth as they shuffle excitedly in place. “i knew it!” they declare - as if they hadn’t learnt the term mere weeks ago from that girl. they run an appraising eye over Ursa’s patchwork pelt, taking in her contrasting colours. pretty. “i could tell.” could tell how? Araneae didn’t know, but it seemed Fatalis wolves frequented the Armada, so chances were if they just confidently declared everyone a Fatalis they’d statistically get it right sometimes. at the mention of Ursa’s relation to Bas, they grow even more excited, giving an excited little wiggle as bounce around the space. “oh, cool!” but then they pause, brow furrowed in thought. “erm…not exactly? i don’t really know how it works, but i had another Mum, before,” they trail off, pulling a face at the thought of Ex-Mum. nope, time to think of something else! “…anyway, we live together, and that’s all that matters.”

“speech”

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there goes my lie-in Mile-High Woods 09:59 PM, 09-05-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024