size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
09-17-2023, 09:11 PM

There was a brief wait at the new pack's borders before a large, dark-coated man eventually stepped into view. He seemed to be a similar age to her father and while she did not notice any particular traits of note other than his stature, he was still an imposing figure in his own right. She had to assume this was the alpha she had been told about and the familiarity that he greeted her father with seemed to reinforce that assumption. The way the shadow-hued man's silver eyes raked over her father was certainly not lost on her and it took all of her self-control and decorum to not sigh or roll her eyes. She was not unaware of her parents' escapades–though she most certainly tried her best not to think about them. She shouldn't have been surprised to see that there was obviously something more than a friendly acquaintance between the two brutes considering how favorably her dad had spoken of him.

His greeting was very simple and made it pretty clear that her presence was not the point of interest here. One of her white-edged ears flicked with a small bit of irritation, but she still pulled a smile to her lips and offered a small dip of her head in return. "You must be Víðarr. I'm Avacyn Mendacium, the Matriarch of Elysium. I obviously don't need to introduce my father," she said with a soft chuckle, giving her dad a quick glance before refocusing her attention on Víðarr. "I wanted to make sure I got to congratulate you personally for your victory and your new pack. It's no small feat to be sure. How have you and yours been settling in so far?"

"Avacyn Medacium"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Hello There The Stone Steppe 01:58 PM, 08-26-2023 04:48 PM, 07-29-2024