An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
09-18-2023, 08:57 AM
Hattori appreciated Briar's more diplomatic approach, it was what he'd expected really given her standing as the Hallowed Queen. He knew that if he asked Sedna or his cousin how they felt about this situation neither would be overly concerned, as Beru was old enough to look after himself at this point but they'd neither been very doting parents. He was sure they cared for their children in their own ways, but Hattori certainly hadn't raised his own children with such a loose leash, so to speak.

He nodded then, appreciative of Briar's concerns. It wouldn't hurt the boys to have to roam further afield to pass on messages, but he presumed their paws would be thanking Briar at the end of the day. "I will make the arrangements and have them call upon your borders."He concluded, frowning a little in thought, the white of his brows smushing together briefly. "Is there anything else you need?" He imagined now, but felt it prudent to ask, to ensure they were all on the same page.
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Where's my boyfriend at? The Ancient Oaks 12:26 AM, 09-06-2023 09:41 AM, 02-29-2024