An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-18-2023, 05:59 PM

Her fur bristles and ears fall backward. Not at the tea comment. She agreed to that. The tea usually did smell weird, but with the right combinations, never tasted too awful. Tenshi was surprisingly good at making the tea taste nice. No, it was his... other comment. About her tail. At first, her heart rate spikes, and her lips tremble with a growl in her throat. She wants to lash out, to respond to the emotion. Grinding her paw into the hard stone, she inhales a deep breath and closes her eyes for a moment. Nope, she wouldn't bite. Ha. She was better than that. He didn't deserve to get a rise out of her. Instead, Delphi drapes a delicate and somewhat menacing smile across her lips.

"Too bad I ain't got much left for you to pull, Thrall," the pup seethes through her teeth as her eyes open and she stares daggers back at him. If he wanted to play that game, she could play it right back. No longer would she allow herself to be volatile and eruptive. She would be bold, dangerous, and serious. Eh okay, no promises to that last statement, but she would try her best. Small, but mighty. It would be her tagline someday!

Strai wouldn't be leaving her snarky for long. Instead of pushing the insult further, he motions to the bear's head. Something about something being in its mouth for her. For her? Was he right in the head? Had he fallen and gotten a concussion on the way down? Strai didn't give gifts. Especially not to her. Delphi's brow furrows as she looks to him suspiciously. Her gaze darts back and forth as she watches him look at her expectantly with his tail wagging. Could she trust him?

"If this is a prank..." Delphi starts as she reaches forward with her paws. Slowly, she peels back the bear's jaw to reveal the sharpened teeth tied into the tie that he had made just for her. Her mouth opens in surprise as her own tail sweeps the dusty ground. "Strai," Delphi's voice is a mere breathy whisper as she reaches forward to pick up the gift. "It's perfect!" She smiles brightly, her body beginning to wiggle with happiness and forcing herself not to jump on him for a big hug.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023