An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-19-2023, 06:04 PM
She is still flabbergasted at his gesture. As happy as she was, she still was suspicious. Why was he giving her gifts? Was it an actual prank? Did he mean it? Especially with it being a weapon… Wasn’t he concerned she would use it on him? Her brow furrows but tail is still sweeping the stone behind her. Both of her companions are unsure as to what to do so they tend to the tea that bubbles slowly in the kettle.

“Strai,” Delphi whispers. No, no crying. She didn’t cry anymore. There was no point to crying. Though she was elated and excited and oh man. Nope, no crying. “Thank you so much,” her voice is choked against her tightened throat. She picks up the tied teeth in her paws to look at them closer. All for her? This bear wasn’t the bear they’d taken down though so she looks up at him suddenly. Her eyes move over him quickly.

“Are you okay? You’re not injured are you? This bear isn’t the one we took down,” her voice is quick as she scoots closer to him. Delphi can’t see any obvious injuries but that didn’t mean he wasn’t in pain.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. i had a title and then i forgot it The Stone Steppe 09:16 PM, 09-16-2023 08:32 PM, 10-22-2023