An icon representing the specialty Fleet-footed Fleet-footed

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Pride - PansexualIce Bridge Explorer
09-21-2023, 07:51 AM

When it came to things like healing, and herbs, her knowledge was sorely lacking. Kiela vaguely knew which plants were safe to each and which weren't, and what qualities made a plant outright dangerous, but beyond that she was ignorant. Perhaps learning some more basics wouldn't be such a bad thing but she hadn't needed that knowledge yet and so she wasn't sure she ever really would.

The pup's answer was a curious one, but she wasn't wrong. "Sure," she agreed, more nonchalant than dismissive. Not that Kiela was a particularly violent wolf but she'd have no qualms defending herself if she had to. Poisons wouldn't really be her style though, definitely not; she'd use brute strength if she had to fight. This girl was quite small though and she supposed maybe strength wouldn't ever be something she could depend on, so she'd have to be creative. "I understand. I don't use weapons either."

She shrugged slightly at her question. Maybe she wasn't going to be good company according to Delphi but she was content to engage with her anyway, no matter what the girl thought of her. "Not really. I would if I needed to, I just don't care enough to, I guess." The Jarvela were generally a rough-and-tumble sort of family. Friendly (and occasionally, not so friend) brawls had been common among both the youth and adults back in her homelands but she'd never really been the sort to engage. Kiela wasn't competitive, mostly focusing on her own interests rather than getting involved in the affairs of others. "Taking care of my reindeer has always taken precedence above all else. They don't leave me for much time to fight." To protect them from needless violence she would gladly engage in a fight, or to protect herself - but beyond that she couldn't think of many reasons for her to become violent.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cast down thunder The Stone Steppe 07:39 PM, 08-23-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024