An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
09-25-2023, 08:42 AM

Delphi's ears flick back for a moment. She supposed since the woman was rather large and burly that fighting wasn't a necessity. Wolves wouldn't mess with a female like Kiela because well, she could just sit on them. Unfortunately, Delphi could not do that. Biting toes and ankles was the best she could do even with her elongated fangs. Her lips purse as she shrugs, brushing off the disappointment of not getting to practice any fighting today. Maybe Kiela would want to learn about poisons. Maybe it would help keep her reindeer safe. Or, hm. Delphi thought for a moment as she continued to stare curiously at Kiela.

"Makes sense," Delphi finally says as she lets her gaze fall from Kiela down to her lumpy mixture of leaves and berries. "I gotta find different ways to do things. I don't think I'll get much bigger than this," she lifts a paw to motion at herself. Small stature and all, she had enough fury and intention to fill at least ten of her. "I found out that stinging nettles can really get someone good, but too much risk for myself. Poison oak seems to be easier cause I can dry it and mix it with berries," the pup points to her bowl. "If I can throw it in their mouth or their eyes, it'll at least irritate them enough to throw up or cause some pain," she shrugs again as she goes back to smashing the berries around until they smoothed out.

"What's so special about your reindeer?" Delphi asks after a few seconds of silence, her gaze continuing to linger on her task at paw.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cast down thunder The Stone Steppe 07:39 PM, 08-23-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024