size
Medium
build
Light
player
Dragon Mod

Trick 2019
09-25-2023, 11:44 PM
The Priestess took a couple of the small bones and weaved them into her project. They would be the finishing touches, along with a couple more feathers to make up the centerpiece of her creation. Once she finished, she tied it all together and gave it one last look over. Satisfied with the way it had come out, she set it aside and crossed her paws as Keetie tucked into her satchel to see what else was in there. "I'm trying to liven up the blandness of my mountainside den. Have any skills in that clever arsenal of yours that might help?"

Pandora had many things in her 'arsenal' and she was happy to share them with someone who might appreciate the knowledge. She couldn't remember the last time she had shared much with someone else. Though Keetie seemed appreciative of the knowledge, and the older woman figured she wouldn't be around for that much longer, so might as well share knowledge with someone young enough that might use it for years to come, hopefully. "I've seen others use decorative cloths to hang up in their den. Some even hang them at the entrance for privacy. Exotic furs to add some color, if a den allows it, and a small firepit to give some warmth." She sighed as she considered what she might decorate her new den with. "Depending on your interests, perhaps things that represent that. Who you are. I myself, use various herbs for decoration, as well as bones and furs. Things that help me feel connected to the Spirits."

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. weave a dream The Stone Steppe 10:09 PM, 08-14-2023 08:54 AM, 04-17-2024