size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
10-01-2023, 05:26 PM

As he reveled in the aftermath of the massacre, Scylla watched. The slate and cream woman held court upon her throne of stone like some great queen, though she didn't hold to such lofty ideals. She was pleased with herself, however. Very pleased. Scylla felt as though she had orchestrated this little encounter perfectly. Why had she gone to the trouble? Well, she simply wanted someone to come out and play with her. Alastor had been the lucky man and so here they were.

After she posed her question, Alastor answered. The knowledge that there was more to come sent little tingles up the fae's spine and she released a soft hum of pleasure at the thought. The gargantuan man, all shadows and blood, stalked towards her. A normal wolf may have felt fear as he came towards them, so very much the predator. Scylla was not a normal wolf. There was nothing in her but excitement and anticipation. Married or no, she knew that they would end the day wrapped up in one another.

A paw hooked around the back of her skull, bringing their lips crashing together. Teeth, hers or his, cut into her lip and the flavor mixed with the blood that had already marinated upon his tongue. A dainty paw moved up to his chest, nimble toes gliding through the blood soaked fur. She wasn't afraid to get dirty. In fact, by the end of this, she hoped that they were both filthy.

Alastor pulled back and they both caught their breath. He gave her the option to run and Scylla's brows rose for but a moment. "Alastor, why do you think I brought you all the way out here?" A dark little chuckle left the blue fae and the digits that were sifting through his fur fisted within them. Though she was small, Scylla gave his fur a tug, moving the big man towards her just enough so that she could lick the blood off of his lower lip. "I'll run if you want to chase, but it wouldn't be out of fear." Again the woman's hot little tongue flicked over his maw. "I'm yours for the evening, big guy, so you tell me how you want me." You couldn't say that she wasn't generous.

"Scylla Klein"

Scylla should be seen as a very adult character who will indulge in acts that others may find graphic and uncomfortable. Steer clear if you don't like this sort of thing.
[Image: vF1xS6t.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. I am one with the animal inside The Stone Steppe 07:45 PM, 03-07-2023 08:54 AM, 04-17-2024