Master Healer (240)

An icon representing the specialty Fitness Coach Fitness Coach

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player

TeacherDouble MasterSamhain 2022Statue 4 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2
OverachieverCritical Observation!Halloween 2020 - Witches HutBeevent1K
10-09-2023, 12:25 AM

It had been some time since she had returned with her latest brood back to the sweltering familiarity of the bamboo. It was concerning her how her daughter's mushrooms seemed to thrive under the humid conditions, and whiles she supposed it made sense, in a fashion, it didn't mean she particularly cared for the solution. She wasn't even a year old yet, was it really her only option to consign her to the mountain? There had to be something to ease her symptoms here... Sedna just hadn't found it yet.

She was pulled from her musings by the Kaicho's voice, she turned to the leader her brows drawn together, contemplative, but not concerned. "I did catch Beru an' Wari's scent in th' area when I went ter Armada, p'haps my presence was enough ter scare 'em off? They want ter roam, let 'em. They know where we are if they need us." She certainly didn't think it was worth spreading their resources thin to look for yearlings that did not want to be found.

"speech"
[Image: mangomouse.jpg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. so are you sweating about this or not? Bamboo Maze 08:32 AM, 09-25-2023 04:42 PM, 02-28-2024