Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-13-2023, 08:22 PM
The Warlord was surprised when Hanmel appeared, she was still very new to the pack, and he wasn’t prepared yet to assess her for a higher rank. But he would not fault her initiative in appearing, so he nodded his head politely to her in greeting. The next wolf to appear was the one that his grandson and General had taken in and claimed as their own. He nodded his head to them as well.

He waited a moment to see if any other wolves would arrive, but when it was clear that it would just be the two of them, he began. “I wish to assess your studies - Hanmel, you are still very new, and have a little way to go before you’ll progress in the pack. But if there are any resources you need to help you learn, let me know” He said to her, before turning his attention to Spider. “Bas and Hazel tell me you are learning both to hunt and fight, and you are doing well in both. You’ll reach a point soon where you will need to pick a path between the two of these specialties. Do you know which you will choose?”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A day in our lives Dreamer's Col 07:38 PM, 10-05-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024