size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Jackal

OverachieverCritical Observation!1KSnake EyesRapid Poster - Bronze
10-14-2023, 09:30 PM

The first thing she does is laugh, because she hears her company coming, and that means the bear's on borrowed time. Two wolves, especially if the other one is strong like her, will get the job done well enough -- and when the company comes in barreling with horns down to pierce flesh and gets a slap across the snout for it, Bylgja laughs again, deep and hearty, the sort of war-laugh that makes it clear she's no stranger to pain, combat, or intervention of this sort. If she had a shield, she would raise it and slam her claws against it in triumph. What a show. The viking woman shakes out her coat and snickers, because what happens next is enough to really rip a deep, throaty laugh from her. Even deeper than the one before; a vibrant, lively sort of laugh.

"I can't blame you!" Her accent is rough, hard around the edges. "Hah! I would interrupt too, if I saw woman fighting a bear!" Her jaws snap, and it's a flirtatious snap, and Bylgja moves to jostle their shoulders together in an affectionate shrug, which happens to have moved her out of the way of a swipe from the bear. Bylgja lunges forward as the swipe misses her, and she brings her jaws right up where the stranger had speared the elbow, and she digs in a little deeper, spearing the thing in the bear funnybone with a snap of her jaws and really making it mad-- luring it forward, away from the cliff's edge, so it couldn't be driven so easily forward over it. "Can't lose the prize now-" And then it charges, and Bylgja manages to get out of the way.

Her tail is wagging side to side. Fast. Eager. "Bite its tail and I'll give you a kiss!" It is mostly a joke, but also -- well. It'd be funny, and Bylgja isn't above doing things for the bit.

"Bylgja"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. courage, courage Crystallum Cliffs 01:32 AM, 10-11-2023 03:33 AM, 02-07-2024