Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-15-2023, 11:49 PM
I can't destroy what isn't there
The Warlord read the approaching storm on the horizon. He knew the signs, thanks to the teachings Keahi had passed on to him. It was a part of her that would remain, even through the rest of her had passed on to whatever waited beyond. Storms held many memories for the Warlord. He had first fallen in love with his late Wife, thanks to a storm. He had bonded with Keahi over thunder clouds.

He remained at First Light Point for longer then was safe, watching the flurry of white as it rolled ever closer. It poured over the Armada, casting the world in white. There was a high chance he would have remained there for a long time yet, but a call summoned him to the border. He tilted his head, surprised at the sound. Shaking snow from his coat, he made his way down the treacherously slippery path, and towards the border of the Col.

He found the wolf that had come with the storm. Layered in colours of winter, in blues and whites. She was damp where the snow had melted against her body heat, but she held herself with grace. “Welcome to the Armada, stranger. I am Sirius Fatalis, It’s Warlord. If you wish to join with mine, tell me, what strengths do you bring to us?”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my heart runs on gasoline vapors Dreamer's Col 11:23 PM, 10-15-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024