An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-16-2023, 07:21 AM
Differences? Hattori arched a pale brow but remained silent, allowing the boy to follow through with an explanation before he began to push questions his way. It wasn't entirely unexpected to learn Akito just knew something was amiss, but like the Kaicho it was clear he was struggling to narrow in on what exactly was going on here. Akito was certainly sharp for his age and his specific question gave way to a concern he was clearly harbouring, a set of cards he held close to his chest but not so close Hattori couldn't get a read.

Multiple opponents. Hmm. There were of course ways to tilt the odds in one's favour, methods and means to increase the chances of winning a melee, and yet Hattori had a bad feeling about this. It troubled him far more than he cared to admit and though he deemed himself and Tojo-kai by extension capable of defending themselves the words he uttered were not ones he offered lightly.

"Should it come to that," he began, his gaze intense as he stared down the boy. "I want you to run." And this was not Hattori questioning his abilities, he knew Akito was strong and capable, a fine warrior in the making. But whatever was going on, Hattori just...it was hard to even articulate, but he knew this was not something Akito was able to handle alone. Was anyone? "Keep your senses about you. I do not trust what is going on out there."
[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. to be well prepared Bamboo Maze 08:26 AM, 10-09-2023 04:00 PM, 12-22-2023