An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Ali

Samhain 2022Underachiever1KAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
WealthyVengeanceHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! GlobetrotterOverachieverLegendary
Ooh La LaHomebodyCritical Block!ExplorerPride - DemisexualWinner
Mammoth HunterIce Bridge ExplorerWordyDouble MasterCritical Hit!
10-16-2023, 07:48 AM
"Hello."He said, somewhat stiff but not unkind. He'd always been slow to warm to people he did not know, but it was not a matter of unwillingness. "Help yourself to some tea."

The leaves were grown out near the bay, in the expanse of land between the water and where the Oaks started to take root. Though Tojo thrived in secrecy and behind their wall of bamboo, they made sure to cultivate open spaces to grow whatever crops they needed. Be it rice, tea or even their seaweed harvests, Tojo wasn't going without.

He shifted then, taking in the sight of her for a long and lingering moment. Close to scrutiny but not quite, just a smidge off. Her pelt was not one he recognised, but he was not arrogant to think that all wolves who called Nihon home were of koi linage. There was life beyond the Edo area, their homeland was as varied as it was ancient and vast. Tenshi's people for example took after the mountains they called home, their fur dappled and grey like ancient stone, often smeared with colour, like plants clinging onto a cliffside. Perhaps the same applied to Misui? Her coat was reminiscent of ocean waves, the white akin to sea foam that floated in the surface.

"I am not one for small talk. But I would like to know about your home and life before." He explained, thinking that someone's past told much about what their future might hold.

[Image: de83uxb-0342be6c-7454-4392-a336-72e10a43...s88RF1Wrtg]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. spill the tea Bamboo Maze 09:34 AM, 10-09-2023 09:41 AM, 02-29-2024