Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
10-17-2023, 01:08 AM
I can't destroy what isn't there
The Warlord would receive the assurances he desired. A good thing for Lefty, since it stayed the Warlord’s hand. However, she didn’t stop there. She continued to speak, and the Warlord’s eyes grew flinty. Over his long years, he had taken in many strays. Adopted wolves, called them his own. He had come across more than one pup that had been abused by undeserving parents. He could be a grumpy old asshole, but one truth would always hold.
He loved children.

“You belong to them no longer.” He said, a hint of a growl in his tone. No, she was his now. The possessive Warlord knew that if she did not wish to see her family, they would not get within a hundred yards of her. “Come.” He said, continuing on. The hint of fatherly rage already dying from his deep blue eyes. “If you turn directly into the woods from here, you’ll be on a straight path for the tree house. Do you wish to walk further, or meet your new Master?”

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my heart runs on gasoline vapors Dreamer's Col 11:23 PM, 10-15-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024