gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Ali
10-17-2023, 05:22 AM

Maki felt a rush of embarrassment, her cheeks flushing hot when she realised she'd been caught. She stumbled, nearly tripping off the side of her little stone stage, her ears flicking backwards. Viking folks were so blunt, straight to the point. Though they didn't say so in so many words it felt very much like a what are you doing sort of question, with extra judgement sprinkled on top. Maki flustered but did her best to regain what little sense of decorum she had with a brief clearing of her throat, shoulders set square as she stood a little straight. Yeah, she was dancing, what of it? Very YA protag of her, very boss bitch.

Another Viking made their way onto the scene, one addled with lines and markings and- okay, they looked really dang cool.

"Yeah!" She confirmed, immediately ditching her attempts to be a cool and normal seeming person. Oh, the joys of youth, discovering oneself. "I was practising, someone ought'a ask me to dance one day at a fancy party and I need to be ready."

[Image: dfv6kr2-ecca3233-91c7-4b9d-8cd6-563616ef...2RHh0DJeE0]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. boogie like you mean it The Stone Steppe 08:19 AM, 09-23-2023 08:53 AM, 04-17-2024