gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-17-2023, 01:22 PM

The sudden appearance of three wolf-dogs standing in front of her causes her to start. All four paws lift into the air, toes spreading, as her hair stands on end. A little yelp even leaves her lips as she stares back at them. Once she is back on the sand, Calliope narrows her gaze at them. "What you lookin' at bozos?!" She screeches, her lips pulling up to sneer at the three larger canines. When they didn't answer, Calliope steps closer. They didn't smell like the pack or look like true wolves. Who were they?! Suspicious, the pup barks as loud as she can at them. They don't move. Just continue staring. What the hell was wrong with them?

"Cat got ya tongue? Answer me, you sad fuck!" Her bright and colorful eyes turn to the middle blue borzoi as her ears flatten atop her head. Marching up to the sorrowful guide, Calliope jabs a paw out toward them, demanding that they answer.

Calliope, The Callous

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the devil will make me a free man Dove Island Archipelago 10:17 AM, 10-17-2023 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024