gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-17-2023, 02:51 PM

The lack of reaction from the sad-looking borzoi almost agitates the girl. What was with the lack of words? A quiet harumph breathes from her lips as she begrudgingly follows the wolf. "Only followin' you 'cause you might have treasure," Calliope grumbles under her breath as she is quickly overtaken by the swirling fog. She can't even shout out curse words it's so thick and envelopes her completely. The salty scent intrigues her. Was the wolf-dog lookin' thing taking her back home? Moments pass before she can see again.

Blinking away the fog, Calliope looks from the tearful wolf-dog to the shimmering lake and massive willows. "Where're we?" She asks, her tone accusatory as she steps forward. Calliope notices the lake that is quite similar to a mirror and the thin trail of stones leading across it. The wolf-dog, who Calliope still didn't understand why she was crying, pointed toward the lake. "The fuck you want me to do with this?" Her harsh words cut across as she stares pointedly back at the wolf. After a few seconds, the pup reconsiders and steps away from the wolf-dog. Marching up to the water and its trail of stones,

Calliopes begins to inspect the water.

Calliope, The Callous

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the devil will make me a free man Dove Island Archipelago 10:17 AM, 10-17-2023 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024