An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-17-2023, 10:34 PM

Basilisk couldn’t help a small twitch of surprise at the ‘Sir’ being a part of the adult world still caught him by surprise every now and then. He had grown up with the wolves here, they knew him as a kid. ‘Sir’ didn’t really roll of the tongue when talking to a wolf that had been a kid only last season.

He wasn’t entirely certain what to do with Lefty, or what she should address him as. He knew that this was a part of the Warlords test. In the end, he did as his father would have. “You can call me Prince Basilisk.” He was the Crown Prince, after all.

He glanced at the Treehouse behind him, and scrunched up his nose. “You can sleep…” He wasn’t sure he had an answer to end that sentence just yet. It was too cold to keep her outside, but the den only had two rooms. One occupied by himself and Hazel, the other with their kid, Spider. “... In Spider’s room.” His expression darkened, becoming more sure of himself, more serious. “You hurt my kid, and you won’t make it out of this tree house alive.” He warned her. With that, he trotted up the ramp, leading the way.

"Speech"

[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my heart runs on gasoline vapors Dreamer's Col 11:23 PM, 10-15-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024