size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-18-2023, 01:33 AM

Spider smiles, bumping their shoulders together. “thanks, Strai.” at the mention of Strai’s own adoption, they shoot up on their hand legs and attempt to place their forepaws on his shoulder, practically shaking him with excitement. “you did?! Strai, that’s amazing!!” they couldn’t believe it; they’d both found people who wanted to take care of them, who’d seen something worthy in them when their own parents hadn’t. “not too bad for us orphans, huh?” Spider adds, winking as they settle back on their haunches. “pssh, they don’t mind where we they i go, s’long as i’m back for dinner. world’s my oyster, baby.” then they shoot Strai a sad look. “wish you could see the treehouse, though. it’s pretty cool.”

if you really wanna do this…be friends…

it’s as though Strai’s words have really only just started to sink in, causing them to suck in an amazed gasp. “do you really mean it?! you want to be friends? like, real-not-just-probationary-friends?” was this really happening?!

"Speech"

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. here goes nothing Serpent Plains 07:46 PM, 10-14-2023 03:19 AM, 02-13-2024