An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Paleo species
build
Balanced

Samhain 2022
10-18-2023, 11:43 AM
Basilisk noted that the pack had reached the point where a stranger couldn't immediately tell that the Col had flooded. Especially in the stores, where everything had been cleared out and rebuilt. 

A thrill went through him at hearing the address he had asked for falling from her muzzle. He could get used to this. When Lefty looked through the supplies, and made a note about weapons, he laughed. He couldn't help it. She had met his Grandfather, right? "Your choice, but the Warlord will likely stick a weapon in your paws the moment he sees them empty" he informed her. Slave or not, the wolves of Armada had the research and knowledge to defend themselves. It was a rule that had been in place long before he was born.

"Sure, I'm sure Spider would like that" he agreed, backing out of the supply den. He led her next towards the Obelisk, where she could read the pack's rules etched into the stone. "This is the pack's meeting place. Communal dens are placed to the right, and to the left after the market's entrance.  Seers den is the one at the highest point up there" he said, pointing up the mountain. "Behind me is the walkway to First Light Point, the main watch post of the pack. Any questions?"
[Image: 2yUYF9E.png]
As his Consort, Ignita can enter any of his threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. my heart runs on gasoline vapors Dreamer's Col 11:23 PM, 10-15-2023 03:08 PM, 03-31-2024