An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
10-19-2023, 06:40 AM

Kiela's question brings a smirk to Delphi's face. The woman's honest curiosity warms Delphi's heart. Though she had plenty of others who took interest in her, she also was still young and quite dramatic so any sort of attention made her feel good inside. Not that she would vocally announce such ideas. She didn't want others to pity her or think poorly of her. She already had issues with feeling small and insignificant, she didn't need the pack thinking she was a drama queen either.

Delphi takes a moment to think before answering. "I'm not sure. Not keen on trying it on myself so don't know until I try it out," her smirk turns impish as she peers up at Kiela from her position on the stone. She wouldn't fault Kiela for not wanting to be a fighter. There was a point in time when she wasn't interested in fighting either. She still wasn't very good at it either, but nonetheless, she was determined now! Maybe this Kiela would have some good ideas later down the road.

Instead of interrupting, Delphi listened. Kiela's soft and careful words resonated within the small pup. A sacred prey animal? The idea was interesting. To have a symbiotic relationship with a prey animal requires a level of intelligence above the average predator. Delphi lets out a thoughtful hum as she continues to work out the lumps in her poisonous salve. "So you protect them and in return, they provide food. Them being reindeer is of little importance," her voice is thoughtful as she glances up at Kiela.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Cast down thunder The Stone Steppe 07:39 PM, 08-23-2023 11:37 PM, 04-06-2024