An icon representing the specialty Bard Bard

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Bunni
10-19-2023, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 10-19-2023, 10:28 AM by Calliope. Edited 1 time in total.)

Leaning forward, Calliope begins to inspect the water. Was something there? At the bottom, she thought she saw something glimmer. Inching forward, her toes flexing against the soft ground, she is suddenly tumbling headfirst into the water. She doesn't even have time to scream before she is fully enveloped. Swirling and twirling around in the depths, even bumping her hip along the way. Ouch! What the hell! She was floating through the water! Not drowning! This place was crazy!

Amazed, confused, and all around spooked by now, Calliope is surprised when she finally resurfaces. The frigid temperature digs into her skin as she drags herself from the water. Calliope notices her guide all but slides from the lake as if nothing bothered her. "Bitch," the pup curses under her breath as she glares daggers at the slate-coated woman. When Calliope finally drags her gaze away from the woman, standing on the shore, shivering until her teeth chatter, she finally notices the icy palace and ornate carvings. But where was the exit? Nowhere to be found obviously!

Frustrated, Calliope marches up to her guide and thrusts a paw at the woman's chest. "Hey, where am I supposed to go now?!" Her puppy-like ferocity is diminished amongst the cavern's intricate and spacious interior. How's that for some charisma, eh?

Calliope, The Callous

Warning: Calliope is callous, rude, and unpredictable. Do NOT expect nice things from her.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. the devil will make me a free man Dove Island Archipelago 10:17 AM, 10-17-2023 10:06 AM, 03-31-2024