size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Joe

Samhain 2022Running on EmptyRapid Poster - SilverBest BudsSocialiteOverachiever
Auster ExplorerPride - BisexualFestival OrganizerDream WeaverLoserGlobetrotter
UnderachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3HomebodyWealthyHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?!
Critical Dodge!Ooh La LaLegendaryExplorerWordyIce Bridge Explorer
WinnerVengeanceSnake EyesDouble MasterMammoth HunterCritical Hit!
10-20-2023, 06:14 PM

The Carpathians were not kept waiting long before they were received by a pair of males, one the enigmatic dark brute he had seen at the Valhallan challenge. The alpha of Heiðinn and the lord of the mountain. Beside him, a young lad, roughly the same age of his youngest litter. The alpha's son, he presumed. The dark brute remained stoic in expression but spoke with hospitality, inviting them in before the cold weather made them sick. Artorias gave a grateful smile to his fellow alpha, then looked back at his daughters and motioned for them to follow. As they crossed the border and followed their hosts, a third wolf joined the Heiðinn crew, a female who appeared very familiar with the alpha as they walked side-by-side into the cave, the warmth of the already lit fire chasing away the chill from their coats.

As they were all settled around the fire, Artorias bowed his head in thanks as the Heiðinn wolves introduced themselves as Víðarr and Tenshi Trygg. "Thank you for your hospitality, Víðarr and Tenshi. I am Artorias Carpathius, alpha of the Hallows. These are my daughters." He gestured to the girls at his side before returning his attention back to the alpha couple and who he assumed was their son. "I saw you at Valhalla's fall, and since news of new packs doesn't always reach us all the way down in Auster, I wanted to take the time to meet you, introduce ourselves and our pack, and get to know more about Heiðinn." Oh, but most importantly... "We've also brought you a few housewarming gifts, from the Hallows to Heiðinn."

Artorias then nodded to his daughters, allowing each of them to give their introductions and present their gifts to the lord and lady of Heiðinn.

"Artorias Carpathius" | "Carpathian"

One big happy family

Artorias has two ravens named Corbin and Eira and a fox named Argent. Assume they are within calling distance at all times.
As his mate, Briar may enter Artorias' threads unless marked Private.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Meet and greet Fenrir's Maw 04:02 PM, 10-13-2023 02:14 PM, 03-13-2024