size
Extra small
build
Light
player
MalBelle

Pride - Demisexual
10-19-2023, 10:38 PM

Araneae giggles, pressing a paw to their lips as they try to imagine Ursa with red eyebrows. the very concept is ridiculous. “they must look so silly!“ they follow Ursa’s pointing to the game trail, nodding vigorously; the promise of a hunt has adrenaline shooting through their veins. they dash after Ursa as she sets off, bounding eagerly across the cold ground with a big smile stretching across their face. it isn’t long before a strange new scent touches their nose, and Araneae skids to a halt, throwing out a paw to try and hold Ursa in place. creeping forward, they snuffle through the undergrowth until a flash of red and brown catches their eye. in fact, there are a few red-and-brown somethings poking through the undergrowth. trying to bury their face in their shoulder to stifle the noise, they burst into a fit of giggles. “they are silly looking!” nudging Ursa, they add in a teasing undertone, “can’t wait for my prize!”

“speech”

1-D4-BC8-FA-F2-A8-4248-A607-57-A418-BA7-D2-C-removebg-preview

Spider has a male raven companion named Doomsday and a female snake companion named Lady Snakeskin. Assume they are present unless stated otherwise.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. there goes my lie-in Mile-High Woods 09:59 PM, 09-05-2023 03:05 PM, 03-31-2024