Loner

Beginner Intellectual (0)

Beginner Fighter (0)

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
10-22-2023, 05:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-22-2023, 06:21 PM by Geist. Edited 2 times in total.)

Turning her back to him she began to prance off into the mist, her blonde fur beginning to seem brighter than her surroundings. Geist cautiously followed, noticing that she often looked behind her to make sure he was keeping up. Her bright smile confused him, but it was also oddly reassuring. Perhaps she was actually leading him out of the swamp. The light surrounding her grew brighter and brighter until it was nearly blinding, and the dampness under his paws gave way to soft grass. A warm breeze now tugged gently on his coat, and as the light subsided he blinked his vision clear. They definitely weren’t in the swamp anymore.

Rather confused by the drastically different location and the time of day, he was now convinced he had fallen asleep and this was obviously a dream. The wolf he had followed here ran up to the massive pine tree that stood before them. She sat beside it with her tail waving wildly and green eyes brimming with excitement as she motioned at the tree as if he was supposed to do something. He slowly ambled up to it, feeling quite small beside the massive tree. ”What am I supposed to do?” he asked her shaking his head. ”I don’t even know where we are.” This was one heck of a dream, not like ones he typically had. Usually he dreamt of a hoard shiny beautiful things that were all for him and lots of well seasoned sea food too. So then, maybe this wasn’t a dream?

[Geist chose to roll for Charisma]

G E I S T

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bog Water Corpseghoul Swamplands 08:08 PM, 10-17-2023 05:28 AM, 05-01-2024